Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Nouria's moment of Truth

Everyone's attention is focused on today's Parlimentary questioning of Kuwait's longest-standing Female Minister to date, Mrs. Nouriya Al Sabeeh. Unfortunately, due to my situation as the primary bread-earner in my household, I'm unable to attend the session in person, but thank's to blogs like this one, it's the next best thing, I suppose.
I tried searcing for live streaming audio or video of the proceedings, searching, like the MOI's new live streaming audio & video services, but no dice! Not even the radio has anything, aside form a bunch of Larry King Wannabe's answering call-ins. The light note is that a bunch of college & university sudents are lined up in front of the Parliment in support of the minister. Here's hoping things turn out for the best.
If they don't, that's it for this government, it'll be dissolved and replaced with a new one...hmmm!

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Is she being hounded then? I am opposed to hounding, especially by dogs.

eshda3wa said...

god be with her