- Noo these windows are ok to lean on.
- Don’t worry it has airbags.
- Hey what’s that buzzing noise?
- Don’t worry its not that deep.
- One time at band camp.
- No, he doesn’t bite?.
- Hey look a light at the end of the tunnel.
- I can pass this guy.
- My brakes are fine.
- Nice doggy.
- I think it's trying to communicate...
- Hey, you're Eminem, aren't you?"
- Na, I don't think we need to go to the hospital."
- "This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us." -- Western Union internal memo, 1876.
- "The wireless music box has no imaginable commercial value. Who would pay for a message sent to nobody in particular?" -- David Sarnoff's associates in response to his urgings for investment in the radio in the 1920s
- "We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out." -- Decca Recording Co. rejecting the Beatles, 1962.
- "No flying machine will ever fly from New York to Paris." -- Orville Wright.
- "Airplanes are interesting toys but of no military value." -- Marechal Ferdinand Foch, Professor of Strategy, Ecole Superieure de Guerre.
- What does this button do?
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Famous Last Words
Again, I'm a stickler for one-liners, and I just happened to come across these great one-liners off some webpage..enjoy!