Thursday, November 13, 2014

I Forgot I had a Blog!

It's been almost a year and a half since I posted my last blog...I totally forgot that even had a blog! I only remembered when, in passing, I was discussing some analytics tools at work with a colleague when, suddenly, I had a "DOH!" moment and remembered that I haven't blogged in ages!

Not that my blog's anything to write home about (see what I did there?), but in this day & age of advanced graphics, faster internet, and great TV shows, one hardly has the time to note down every rant that springs to mind. 

Not only that, but I've found a few draft entries that I never published, and - to my astonishment - are actually quite good topics to put out there, so I've decided to re-kindle my affinity to writing - meagre as it is, in the hopes of maybe reaching a larger crowd than the automated spider bots that report to Google Analytics!

So, I suppose that this is the first entry of many more to come...so stay tuned.

No comments: