- A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory
- A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer
- A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip
- All generalizations are false, including this one.
- Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
- Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups
- Don't be irreplaceable; if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted
- Forget world peace. Visualize using your turn signal
- I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar
- If you can't convince them, confuse them
- Laughing stock: cattle with a sense of humor
- Love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener
- Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface
And today, owing to the tribulations of colleague of mine at work, I made one up myself;
- Meager minds use intelligence as a test subject, not a tool for improvement....
Think about it.........